Friday, November 28, 2008

assignment 1 ..

hello madam,,

I am going to describe my steps in doing the assignment. Sorry i did not print-screen this time but write what I have done clearly. lets start :

1) First of all i put the Putrajaya picture as background and i Gaussian blur the lower part of this picture.

2) Secondly, i took Langkawi beach and i blur the lower part also and i cut the upper part and deleted it, so i have only the lower part to work with. Then i copied it to 3 more copies and i put them in the lower part of the first picture.

3) Then I add K.L. picture to photoshop and i cleared up its background and i took the buildings to add them in the upper right corner of the first picture.

4) Then i did the same thing in step three with Alamanda mall's picture.

5) after that, I add Malaysia's flag and reduce its capacity to make it looks like shown in the sky.

6) Finally, I insert the sign of "Malaysia truly Asia" in the lower right corner in the first picture but above Langkawi's picture, and i used Smugde tool to mix it with the see of Langkawi's picture. Also i add some girls pictures in the lower left part of the first picture and above Langkawi's beach.

Like this I finalized my work,,, and it looks like this ...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have no entry for Ex 2, 3 and 4.

You need to describe your making process for Assignment 2.